In my forty years of handling adoptions, I've never met a birth mother who didn't care about her baby. I haven't met more than a dozen mothers in my adoption practice who intended to become pregnant.
While I know that placing a baby is the hardest thing a woman will ever have to do, my job is to make it as easy and comfortable as I can for you to...
- Choose the perfect adopting family
- Make sure that you have the right legal counsel
- Manage your living expenses
- Determine where the baby will be born
- Arrange for post-natal contact, if desired
- Deal with the Birth Father’s rights
There are thousands of wonderful couples (and single parents too) in the United States who want to adopt, but only you can choose the one who will be the perfect mom and/or dad for your baby. When you "marry" your baby into a new family, you have to feel in your heart of hearts that you have given your child everything in the world that you want him or her to have.
Are there Risks?
- How do I know the couple I like are really good people?
- How do I know what I’ve been told about them is true?
- How do I know they’ll keep their promises to me?
- How do I know my lawyer is looking out for my interests?
- How do I know I’ll be getting good medical care?
- How do I know the birth father won’t be a problem for me?
When we confer, I will answer all of your questions for you.